For the eleventh straight year, noted fashion designer and Chrysler brand partner John Varvatos is hosting the Stuart House Benefit outside his West Hollywood store. Attended by some of the biggest names in the entertainment world, this family-friendly event traditionally features a live auction that over the years has collectively raised more than $3.5 million, all for a very worthy cause.
This year, in addition to the live auction component, individuals will have the chance to bid on items online. The online auction, open now, features a wide array of collectibles, trips and experiences, from guitars signed by rock ‘n roll legends to meet-and-greets with famous actors, even a shopping trip with a celebrity stylist.
A sponsor of the event, Chrysler brand is getting in on the auction action, too. We’re donating a trip to Detroit and a tour of the Chrysler Product Design Office hosted by Ralph Gilles, President and CEO of the SRT Brand and Senior Vice President of Design at Chrysler Group. The Imported From Detroit® Tour, valued at $8,700, includes the following:
- Roundtrip airfare for two from anywhere in the Continental U.S. to Detroit, Michigan
- A two-night stay at the Townsend Hotel in Birmingham, Michigan (just north of Detroit)
- Transportation while in Detroit with a dedicated car and driver
- A Show Me Detroit downtown sightseeing tour which includes the following:
- The Motown Museum
- The Henry Ford Museum
- Two tickets to a professional baseball, hockey or basketball game
- A $750 gift card toward meals during your stay
Bid early, bid often, bid with the mission and the good work of the Stuart House in mind.
The auction closes on Thursday, April 23 at 3:00 p.m. EDT.