A vehicle as well designed as the Chrysler 300 deserves a media solution with the same ability to impress. Here’s a closer look at how seamless integration—and connectivity—are achieved between the Chrysler 300 and, specifically*, the available Uconnect 8.4N/RB5 integrated multimedia system.
- Entertainment—From SiriusXM® radio, to the CD/DVD player, to the audio input jack, to Bluetooth streaming capabilities, the Uconnect media center offers multiple solutions for playing your favorite music and/or audio content.
- Phone—Entirely integrated within the Uconnect system, the incoming and outgoing call features—which include complete access to all compatible contacts—give the term “mobile phone” new meaning.
- Navigation—Partnering with Garmin®, the 8.4N/RB5 Uconnect system now brings you one of the most advanced navigation systems in the world. Combine that with SiriusXM Traffic, and you can locate not only the best route but also the least congested.
- Controls & Voice Command—With a user-friendly voice command system, drivers can take control of their media without having to take their eyes off the road or their hands from the wheel. When it is safe to briefly look away (e.g., at red lights and stop signs), a sizeable 8.4″ high-resolution touchscreen means the controls are always at your fingertips.
- WiFi—Optional WiFi transforms your 300 into a mobile hotspot. Passengers can connect to the web with their preferred wireless device just like they would at home or at any coffee shop.
*Uconnect 8.4N/RB5 is an option available only for Chrysler 300. Visit www.driveuconnect.com to see which Uconnect systems are available on the other vehicles in the Chrysler lineup.