Back in November we introduced you to the Chrysler Design to Drive winner, Craig Porritt, a father of six from Arizona who beat out the competition with his Chrysler Town & Country concept.
Craig then joined us at SEMA, where he had an opportunity to collaborate with West Coast Customs’ Ryan Friedlinghaus to personalize his one-of-a-kind Chrysler car dream. With help from the experts at West Coast Customs, Craig’s Chrysler Town & Country now includes the following customizations:
- A matte grey vehicle wrap with a red stripe
- Black 18″ custom wheels and tires
- Custom leather and suede interior
- Red diamond stitching on the seats
- A West Coast Customs logo embroidered on the front seats
- Tinted windows
Watch the reaction from Craig and his family as his custom Chrysler Town & Country is delivered to his home.