The 2016 Chrysler 300 is a bold sedan designed for those who like to travel well and to travel in style. And for those who want to individualize their vehicle and their driving experience, Mopar® offers plenty of modifications for the 2016 Chrysler 300, from interior and exterior design elements to upgraded wheels and performance enhancements.
When it comes to modifications, Mopar offers factory-quality parts to make sure you stand out from — and cruise past — every other car on the road.
Here are eight examples of how you can easily modify your 2016 Chrysler 300 to perform great and look good doing it.
1. Engine Cover: When you’re showing off what’s under the hood of your Chrysler 300, let there be no mistake what you’re working with. Dress up your engine compartment with this black carbon fiber-style engine cover with HEMI® engine logos.
2. Exterior Accents: Turn heads on the road with chrome exterior accents, and add a Mopar graphic applique to personalize your vehicle. The graphics are engineered, tested and designed specifically for the Chrysler 300 using production-grade material, which means your Chrysler 300 will look like it was built just for you.
3. Interior Lighting: Impress any passenger with the gentle illumination of the Mopar Interior Ambient Lighting kit. These LED lights mount under the dash to add a perfect amount of accent lighting to both the driver and front-passenger footwells. Set the tone for the ride with eight color settings and low/high lighting intensity for whatever mood you’re in.
4. Speakers: It’s good to be seen, but it’s just as good to be heard. Turn up the volume on any drive with premium speaker upgrades featuring two 6×9-inch mid-bass speakers and two 1-dome tweeters. For vibrant stereo sound, bigger bass and clean highs, there should be no compromise. Available in two or four (two front and two rear) speakers that mount in the instrument panel or doors, these speakers enhance the sound system of any vehicle.
5. 20-inch Wheels: For those looking to give modifications an initial spin, look no further than Mopar’s 20-inch 5-spoke aluminum wheels with Matte Gray finish as an entry point. Each wheel is treated with a durable clear coat to resist corrosion, and like all Mopar wheels, they are are tested to rigid FCA US LLC standards.
6. Deluxe Molded Splash Guards: For added styling to your wheels, the Mopar Deluxe Molded Splash Guards are molded to the contours of the vehicle for a custom fit and feature the vehicle logo to accent the styling, while helping to provide excellent lower body protection — form and function is a beautiful thing.
Engine and Performance Modifications
7. Scat Pack Performance Package (stage 1): For an impressive upgrade, the Stage 1 Performance Package is designed to help increase and enhance the horsepower and torque of the Chrysler 300 with the available 5.7L HEMI® V8. Features include a cold air intake, cat back exhaust system, performance oil filter and powertrain control module. Additional upgrades for stage 2 and 3 Scat Pack Performance Packages are available specifically for those owners who want to take their car from the streets to a closed-course raceway.
8. Anti-Sway Bars: For significant improvements in vehicle handling and proficiency, the Mopar anti-sway bar is a heavy-duty suspension component that will stabilize your vehicle and help keep you moving evenly. Just one more way Chrysler 300 owners can harness the power of their vehicle and enjoy the open road.