The origin of the minivan is rooted deep within our rich Chrysler heritage. As the pioneer of this market segment in 1983, the Chrysler Group completely changed what America (and eventually the rest of the world) thought of as family transportation. We celebrate this milestone by introducing you to the new 2014 Chrysler Town & Country 30th Anniversary Edition.
Remaining at the forefront of ingenuity in this segment, the Town & Country has delivered families like yours 78 minivan firsts since its initiation into the Chrysler lineup in 1983.
Based on the Touring-L model, the 30th Anniversary Edition features exterior and interior features, including:
- 17-inch aluminum wheels with polished faces and painted satin carbon pockets
- “30th Anniversary” badging
- Black Alcantara seat inserts with Nappa seat bolsters
- Piano Black steering wheel bezels and instrument panel trim
- Third-row power folding seats
- Touchscreen radio with 30th Anniversary splash screen
- 30th Anniversary logo on the key fob
- Rear back up camera
After 30 years on the road the future of the Town & Country still shines bright. For more information on the 2014 Town & Country 30th Anniversary Edition please visit Chrysler.com.