Christmas is approaching faster than a runaway sleigh and you’ve still got plenty of presents to purchase. But let’s face it– a crummy gift can leave the recipient thinking, “….why did they get me this?” Rather than be the bearer of a present that is a prime candidate to be “re-gifted” and jeopardize friendships, get your loved ones stuff they’ll actually WANT. For the car aficionado folks in your life, here are some great gift ideas to spark a smile in your gearhead’s grill.
- Chrysler Cruiser Bike – Has someone been packing on the pounds from all the Christmas cookies? Here’s a gift that can help whip them back into shape without saying “honey, you’re getting chunky.”
- 3-in-1 Insulated Bottle – Keeps cold drinks chilled and hot drinks well…hot. Not only does it fit nicely into the cup holder on your Chrysler, but it’s a good way to stop getting coffee stains on your tie during your morning commute
- Leather Car Organizer – Can’t close your glove box anymore because of all the “stuff’ you’ve crammed in it? This handy organizer could be the solution to your compulsive hoarding.
- Slush Mats – One winter’s worth of salt stains and mud can make the carpet of your brand new Chrysler 300 look and smell like a NY taxi cab. Protect your ride before the inside resembles a beater ready for the scrap heap.
- Chrysler 300 Book – Good reading material while sitting by the fireplace on those long cold winter nights. You’ll even learn a thing or two about “America’s Original Musclecar.”
- 1957 Chrysler 300C Diecast – Great for your kids (and the one inside you). Just don’t get caught making car noises while playing with it.
- Seat Covers – If you’re always in your car, you’re bound to spill something on the seats. Why take a chance and have to explain that embarrassing stain to fellow passengers. If it’s too late, well they’ll still come in handy and hide the spot. Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone.
- Car Wash Kit – A clean car is a happy car and with snow heading your way, that means nasty salt and slush will be attacking your shiny paint and infesting itself in all the nook and crannies. Fight back and keep your car happy.
- Heated Ice Scraper – If you lose your garage privileges this winter, you’ll be glad to have this in your hot little hands for those cold winter mornings.
- Tire Pressure & Depth Gauge – Properly inflated tires help increase gas mileage, extend tread life and even improve handling. Just make sure to get it back when someone borrows it.
What gifts do you have planned for the gearhead in your life?