Chrysler invented the minivan in 1983, and while the segment has grown since then, our engineers and designers still work tirelessly to keep the Chrysler Town & Country minivan ahead of the competition. Here’s a look at some of the features – from luxury to safety, utility to versatility – that set the 2012 Chrysler Town & Country Limited minivan apart from competitors.
- SafetyTec™– 42 features to protect you and your family, including blind spot monitoring, rear cross path detection, and smart beam headlights.
- Heated steering wheel – a class-exclusive luxurious touch for distinguished drivers.
- Stow ‘n Go®– second-row bucket seats can be folded flat into the floor, while the third-row split bench (60/40) can be folded individually or completely into the floor for maximum versatility for seating and cargo.
- Stow ‘n Place™- stow the roofrack sidebars in the siderails when they’re not in use.
- Super console– maximum storage and utility, in between the front seats with two power outlets, a media storage drawer, two cupholders in front and two cupholders for the second row.
- Tailgate seating – the third-row split bench flips rearward to use for tailgate seating, perfect for a big game or an outdoor event.
- Power 3rd row folding seat – turn the 3rd row into cargo space or seating (or both) with ease.
- Fuel economizer feature – hit the switch to maximize fuel efficiency.
- Heated 2nd row seats – let your passengers feel warmth normally reserved for the front passengers.
These are just a few reasons why Chrysler brand has made the minivan of choice for real people for almost 30 years. Stop by a Chrysler dealer near you for a test drive and to find out more.