In its first full year in existence, the Chrysler Forward Look has found its rhythm providing exclusive content and important information for die-hard Chrysler fans, who in turn continue to read and support us every week. For that support, we say thank you, and we hope that in 2013 you continue coming back to the Forward Look for the latest Chrysler news.
Please enjoy this roundup of some of our most popular posts from the past year. And if you don’t see your favorite on the list, by all means, let us know by writing the title of your favorite post in the comments section below.
- “2012 Chrysler 300 Scores 5 Stars for Safety” A post announcing the NHTSA’s 2012 safety rating for the 2012 Chrysler 300.
- “Chrysler Among 10 Best Car Brands in 2012” The title of this one speaks for itself.
- “The Beast of Beijing” Some very cool photos from the Beijing Auto Show.
- “Chrysler Heritage – The Evolution of a Logo” A look at the different Chrysler brand logos starting in 1926.
- “2013 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition Brought to Life on the Streets of New York” The home for the chalk-art time-lapse video filmed in New York City during Fashion Week.
- “The Chrysler 300 Glacier” A post introducing the “coolest” AWD version of the Chrysler 300.
- “Chrysler 200 – Changes to the Lineup in Model Year 2013” A post documenting the subtle differences between two great vehicles, the 2012 and 2013 Chrysler 200.
- “Chrysler Town & Country: Envy of Tailgate Parties Everywhere” College football season might be all but over (excluding bowl games); however, it’s never too early to start planning for the next tailgating season.
From your friends at Chrysler and Forward Look, we wish you Happy Holidays and all the best in 2013!