- GENERAL: The Chrysler® #AmericasImport (“Program”) encourages and invites participants to share photographs with captions on Instagram that relate to the messaging of the Chrysler Super Bowl Spot (individually, “Submission” and collectively, “Submissions”).
The Program starts 02/02/14 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends 3/28/14 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET, and is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years and older. No purchase or payment is necessary. By participating in this Program, participant agrees to these terms & conditions and that the decisions of Chrysler Group LLC (“Sponsor”) shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Program.
- TO PARTICIPATE: A participant must log on to his/her Instagram account and upload a new image including the hashtag “#AmericasImport” in the photo caption to submit his/her photo to be featured on www.youtube.com/chrysler.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Submission requirements stated below are applicable to the photo and accompanying photo caption.
- The Submission must be the participant’s original creation;
- The Submission must relate to the messaging of the Chrysler brand Super Bowl Spot and must contain the hashtag #AmericasImport in the photo caption on Instagram;
- Must not contain any material or references that violate or infringe upon a third party’s rights, including but not limited to: privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Must not contain any material or references that either explicitly or implicitly, mentions, depicts, refers to, or otherwise alludes to the name, logo, trademark, or service mark of any third party, individual, company, entity, product, or brand other than a brand belonging to Sponsor; however, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, after its consideration and review of the Submission, reserves the right to accept such Submission;
- The Submission must be uploaded to a non-private Instagram account;
- The Submission must be entirely in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
- Must not prominently include any identifiable person(s) other than the participant;
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to federal, state, and local laws;
- Must not disparage or defame any person or entity or in any way reflect negatively upon the Sponsor, the Sponsor’s vehicles, brands, or products, or the other entities as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion;
- Must not contain, mention, refer to, or otherwise allude to any obscene, lewd, violent, illegal, offensive, hateful, disparaging, or inappropriate words, language, symbols, signs, or abbreviations;
- Must not contain words or symbols that may be considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or socioeconomic group;
- Must not in any way promote alcohol, illegal drugs, or tobacco (or the use of any of the preceding); and
- Must not promote any activity that would damage the environment, or promote reckless behavior.
Participant understands and acknowledges that the Submissions may be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or social channels. Sponsor retains the right, in its sole discretion, at any time during the Program and thereafter, to take down or remove a Submission from the Program if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that it does not comply with these terms & conditions or that it otherwise contains or uses prohibited or inappropriate content. Sponsor has an irrevocable, exclusive, unlimited, unconditional, and perpetual license in such Submissions and to use them as Sponsor so determines. If Participant would like his/her Submission removed from Program, Participant should email email@example.com with the Instagram username of the photo to be removed.
- INDEMNIFICATION/RELEASE: By entering a Submission, a participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Ignite Social Media, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealerships, and promotion, advertising, digital, and web design agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and liabilities (including settlements) brought or asserted by any third party against any of them due to or arising out of the Submission or his/her conduct in creating the Submission or other actions in connection with this Program. A participant also releases and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced or presented on behalf of Sponsor infringes his/her rights with regard to the Submission and/or any portion thereof.
- INTERNET/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Released Parties resulting from an individual’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Program. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Program whenever it believes circumstances so warrant. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor: Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc.
YouTube is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Inc. or Google, Inc.