Reimagined from every angle for a new generation of Chrysler drivers, the All-New 2015 Chrysler 200 emerges more aggressive, more sophisticated and more high-tech than ever before.
The All-New 2015 Chrysler 200 sets new benchmarks for the midsize segment, including:
- Segment-exclusive standard 9-speed automatic transmission1
- Best-in-class horsepower1
- Most technologically advanced all-wheel drive system in its class1
- Unsurpassed aerodynamics developed over 600 hours of wind tunnel testing1
- 60 standard and available safety and security features
- Most available safety features in its class1
- Most interior storage in its class1
- Largest available touchscreen in its class1
The All-New 2015 Chrysler 200 heralds the new face of the Chrysler brand with integrated grille and headlamps that enhance the vehicle’s striking lines.
The signature light pipe or available full-LED daytime running lamps (DRL), LED fog lamps and standard LED tail lamps give the All-New 2015 Chrysler 200 a distinctive, recognizable look coming and going.
The interior styling of the All-New 2015 Chrysler 200 demonstrates a bold new approach from the Chrysler brand. Inside the cabin, one will notice a command center with available leather trim, beautifully formed real wood and tinted chrome accents, all executed with furniture-grade precision.
Also new to the interior design: an open center console with a media hub for USB and personal device connection, as well as an open pass-through compartment between the driver and front passenger to place personal items.
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available heated steering wheel
- Available memory seats, mirror and radio
- LED interior lighting
- Available customizable 7” driver information display
The 8.4-inch touchscreen provides drivers with 3-D navigation, real-time traffic and weather updates, Sirius XM® Satellite Radio3 and access to your favorite mobile apps. The available Uconnect® access includes a 3G network connection with built-in data, on-demand WiFi Hotspot and apps, including Theft Alarm Notification and Stolen Vehicle Assistance.
Rather than taking up precious real estate in the center console with a traditional gear shifter, we developed a smaller state-of-the-art Rotary E-shift, which uses electronic circuits to control gearshifts.
Turn your ride up a notch and select “S” (Sport Mode) on the Rotary E-Shift for enhanced handling and a sporty feel.
The All-New Chrysler 200 announces its arrival with two available world-class engines. The 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine provides an astounding best-in-class 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. The standard, new 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 engine with 184 horsepower provides a 6 percent power increase over the previous model and 173 lb.-ft. of torque for up to a 10 percent torque increase.
This impressive array of features helps make the most of your investment:
- 2.4L MultiAir® Tigershark engine with
- 184 hp and 173 lb.-ft. of torque
- 9-speed automatic transmission with Rotary E-shift
- Up to 35 MPG HWY4
- Active grille shutters
- Underbody aerodynamic panels
- Electronic stability control / traction control
- Automatic Bi-functional halogen projector headlamps
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go
- 17″ steel wheels
- Body color door handles and mirrors
- Touring suspension
- Tire inflator kit
- Tire pressure monitoring
- LED tail lamps
Available in dealer showrooms in spring 2014, the All-New 2015 Chrysler 200 will be available in four different models in the United States. Customers can choose from the 2015 Chrysler 200 LX model, Chrysler Limited model, Chrysler 200S model and premium Chrysler 200C.
Watch as we unveil the All-New 2015 Chrysler 200 at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in this Chrysler Forward Look blog post.